Classes & Clubs
- Youth Summer Sewing Camp, June 12-16 OR July 17-21
- Have a Party at Ready Set Sew!
- Vintage Chic Inspiration Event
- "Mom & Me" - Learn to Sew with Your Child
- Beginner Sewing
- Bench Pillow - Land that I Love
- DIME PEP Club
- Embroidery Club
- Finishing & Binding
- Machine Quilter’s Club
- Selvage Bag with Marilyn McAllister
- Serger Club
- Sew Friday
- Smarty Pants Quilting Tips
- Star Stuff BOM
- Villa Rosa Quilt of the Month
- Wrapped Up Clothesline Bowl with Marilyn McAllister
Slice of Summer watermelon bench pillow
Join Melanie and make this awesome watermelon pillow from start to finish in one day! Then change out a new cover for that pillow form for each season or holiday!
Start by making one large "bench pillow" form. Then change out a new cover for that pillow form for each season or holiday! This is the idea behind a new line of patterns for interchangeable bench pillow projects. The "Slice of Summer Watermelon" pillow cover is perfect for Summer!
Finished size: Approximately 16 x 38"
Date: May 11, 2017
Time: 10:00 am - 3:00 pm
Instructor: Melanie Coakley
Sign up Fee: $14.99 (includes pattern), Does not include kit
Kit cost: $24.99 (does not include backing)
Backing cost estimated to be around $6.50