Classes & Clubs
- Hands on Serger Event - April 21 & 22
- Baby Lock Serge-A-Thon, April 29
- Youth Summer Sewing Camp, June 12-16 OR July 17-21
- Have a Party at Ready Set Sew!
- "Mom & Me" - Learn to Sew with Your Child
- Beginner Sewing
- Bench Pillow Project - May Flowers
- Bench Pillow - Slice of Summer Watermelon
- DIME PEP Club
- Dresden Neighborhood Quilted Wall Hanging
- Embroidery Club
- Finishing & Binding
- Machine Quilter’s Club
- Machine Quilting on a Domestic Machine with Martha
- Quilt as You Go with Melody Johnson
- Quilts of Valor
- Quilt of the Month "Lilly" Villa Rosa Quilt
- Serger Club
- Sew Friday
- Star Stuff BOM
Star Stuff Block of the Month
Join in today and start the New Year fresh with a beautiful block of the month project!
CALL READY SET SEW TODAY TO SIGN UP FOR THIS CLUB! There are only three spots left!!! (423) 629-6411
Dates: Meets first Tuesday or first Saturday of each month.
Time: 10:00 am to 11:00 am (Please arrive 15 minutes before class start time!)
Instructor: Melanie Coakley
Sign Up Fee: ONLY $49.99 (includes pattern)
Monthly Material Kit: $26.95 (includes lesson, fabric and pattern for month.)
There are additional supplies you may already have or may need to purchase that we will discuss at the first meeting. Price does not include batting, backing, thread or final quilting services. These are all personal decisions for your completed quilt.