Classes & Clubs
- Westalee Sew Steady Event, October 27 or 28
- Anita Goodesign University, February 9 & 10, 2018
- Have a Party at Ready Set Sew!
- Bench Pillow - Gather Together
- Bench Pillow - Deck the Halls!
- DIME PEP Club
- DIME Software Class
- Embroidery Club
- Machine Quilter’s Club
- Pin Cushion Class
- Serger Club
- Sew Friday
- Star Stuff BOM
Machine Quilter’s Club
All aspects of machine quilting will be demonstrated and students have hands-on experience during these classes, including the following techniques:
- Stitch in the Ditch
- Straight Line Quilting - with or without a Walking Foot
- Free Motion Quilting
- Quilt as You Go
- Quilting with Rulers
- Divide and Conquer
- Point to Point Quilting
- How to Work with Negative Space
- Stippling and Many More Motifs
- What Quilt As Desired Means for your Quilts
- Plus tons more!
Each month students will take away a project or sample to further their education. This is a not-to-be-missed class!